Matthews’ universal AMRs can be fitted with specially engineered attachments to meet your operation’s unique order picking, material transport and other fulfillment and distribution tasks.
AUTONOMOUS MOBILE ROBOTS
Matthews AMRs are fully integrated with WMS, WES, pick-to-light, put walls, conveyor and other warehouse automation to deliver collaborative, AMR-assisted operations. Matthews AMR attachments are engineered to optimize your specific requirements for order picking, material transport and more.
INTEGRATED ROBOTICS SOLUTIONS
As a leading provider of warehouse automation software to optimize waving, picking, sortation, and order finishing, Matthews Automation Solutions directly integrates AMR fleets into Lightning Pick Ops Manager, plus both Pyramid Director and Compass Order Routing System (CORS) warehouse execution systems.
Matthews’ first-class software, forward-thinking robotics technologies and proven interface expertise deliver autonomous vehicle-based solutions to increase throughput and supplement labor resources—no complicated WMS modifications or extensive IT support needed.
PROVEN SOFTWARE EXPERTISE
Matthews’ scalable AMR fleet management system includes simulation mode, analytics, dynamic fleet routing, and real-time scheduling. The software also integrates with WMS, WES, WCS and MES systems and controls, plus applications for pick-to-light, put walls, conveyor and other material handling automation. This ensures optimal AMR movement in the environment, resource allocation, and process throughput.
THE MATTHEWS ADVANTAGE
- Reduce pick/put errors
- Reduce operator walking or driving time
- Increase throughput with intelligent task routing software
- Focus operators on value-added work versus repetitive, manual tasks
- Adapt to fluctuating demand and seasonal peaks
- No need to reconfigure your working environment
- Integration with other material handling automation
- Enables employees to concentrate on their core task—order picking
- Synchronized interaction between AMRs, pick/put systems, and operators
- ANSI/RIA R15.06-2012 and ANSI/ITSDF B56.5-2012 compliance
- Fully integrated with other best-in-class Matthews Automation Solutions software and systems
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION